Total de visualizações de página

quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2011

Trabalho de Inglês - E-mail

Nesse trabalho, dois amigos comentam como anda a vida de cada um, sendo que um deles mora em outro país.

From:paulorobertocmelo7@hotmail.com
To: Gabriel Bucar@yahoo.com

Hello Gabriel, are you okay? How is the life in the United States? It's so much different? here in Brazil, everything is fine! My vacation starts next week and I sttil don't know whether I travel or stay here. At the school, my grades in general are fine. My english classes have just finished last week, and it starts again 2 months. I don't know if you have been following ''Brasileirão'', but your team isn't doing very well, and mine is great! At school, everyone asks a lot about you, everyone misses you!
I would like you to answers this e-mail, telling me about everything, I hope you are enjoying your experience.

Paulo


From:gabrielbucar@hotmail.com

To:paulorobertocmelo7@hotmail.com

Paulo,

Life here is great: every place of this city is so safe, and I have already met a lot of people! Why don't you comehere to visit me? I already know some good places to go with friends. It's good to know that your grades are better, keep studyind so you can get intelligent like I do! Just kidding, calm down!
I didn't stop to follow Brasileirão, so I know your Botafogo is now better than my Flamengo, but is normal: Flamengo gets better when the championship is near to the end!
Although I like to stay here, I miss a lot of things from Brasília: The weather, my family and, of course, my friends. Tell everyonein school that I miss all of them!

gabriel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário